Wecome to Florida, the Sunshine State. Florida was originally named by the Spanish conquistador, Ponce de Leon in 1513. Florida is located in the south-eastern tip of the continental United States forming a peninsula between the Gulf of Mexico and the Atlantic Ocean.
Florida has a humid subtropical climate. Cold fronts can occasionally bring high winds and cool to cold temperatures to the entire state during late fall and winter. Florida's temperature averages 82°F in the summer months and 62°F in the winter.
Florida has the highest average precipitation of any state, in large part because afternoon thunderstorms are common in most of the state from late spring until early autumn. A fair day may be interrupted with a storm, only to return to regular, gorgeous sunshine.
- Owner Direct, Vacation Rentals, Florida.
- Stay Sapphire, Timeshare, Florida.
- Inc File, Business Incorporation, Florida.
- Neal Development Group, Home Inspections, Tavares.
- Destin Florida Timeshares, Timeshare, Destin.
- The Law Offices of Roger Craig Simmons, Legal, Tamarac.
- Kitchen Craft LLC Ikea Kitchen Installation, Kitchen Remodeling, Sarasota .
- Personal Pediatrics, Pediatric Care, Orlando (Dr Phillips).
- Marriott Vacation Club Resales, Timeshare Resales, Florida.
- Orlando Lighting & Sound Rental, Sound Equipment Rental.