Wecome to Florida, the Sunshine State. Florida was originally named by the Spanish conquistador, Ponce de Leon in 1513. Florida is located in the south-eastern tip of the continental United States forming a peninsula between the Gulf of Mexico and the Atlantic Ocean.
Florida has a humid subtropical climate. Cold fronts can occasionally bring high winds and cool to cold temperatures to the entire state during late fall and winter. Florida's temperature averages 82F in the summer months and 62F in the winter.
Florida has the highest average precipitation of any state, in large part because afternoon thunderstorms are common in most of the state from late spring until early autumn. A fair day may be interrupted with a storm, only to return to regular, gorgeous sunshine.
FloridaNetlink.com is a web directory of Florida web sites showcasing sites ranging from Stage Rentals to Harley Motorcycles. Find the site you're looking for at FloridaNetlink.com.
Considering a Florida vacation spot? Become a Marriott Timeshare owner and vacation in Florida, or anywhere in the world.
Heading for vacation and looking to buy timeshare for your next vacation accommodation? A Florida timeshare may offer the prefect accommodation option when looking for affordable lodging for the whole family on your next trip.
- Florida Warranties, Warranties, Miami.
- Mortgage Calculators, Calculators, Tampa.
- One Hour Air Conditioning and Heating, A/C Service, Largo, Florida.
- Owner Direct, Vacation Rentals, Florida.
- Neal Development Group, Home Inspections, Tavares.
- Destin Florida Timeshares, Timeshare, Destin.
- Marriott Vacation Club Resales, Timeshare Resales, Florida.
- Orlando Lighting & Sound Rental, Sound Equipment Rental.