Education / Schools
Employment / Jobs
Florida Real Estate
Map of Florida
Wecome to Florida, the Sunshine State. Florida was originally named by the Spanish conquistador, Ponce de Leon in 1513. Florida is located in the south-eastern tip of the continental United States forming a peninsula between the Gulf of Mexico and the Atlantic Ocean.
Florida has a humid subtropical climate. Cold fronts can occasionally bring high winds and cool to cold temperatures to the entire state during late fall and winter. Florida's temperature averages 82F in the summer months and 62F in the winter.
Florida has the highest average precipitation of any state, in large part because afternoon thunderstorms are common in most of the state from late spring until early autumn. A fair day may be interrupted with a storm, only to return to regular, gorgeous sunshine.
FloridaNetlink.com is a web directory of Florida web sites showcasing sites ranging from Port Canaveral Cruise Shuttles to ECV Scooter Rentals. Find the site you're looking for at FloridaNetlink.com.
When planning your vacation to Florida, make sure to check out several Expedia cruises to one of your favorite destinations. Or become a Marriott Timeshare owner and travel to Florida, or anywhere in the world.
- Kitchen Craft LLC Ikea Kitchen Installation, Kitchen Remodeling, Sarasota .
- All Water Charters, Fishing Charters , Key West, FL.
- Transformations Personal Training, Personal Trainer, Tampa.
- The Busquet Group, Private Investigations Agency, Tampa.
- Yeilding MD, Botox & Juvederm, Winter Park.
- And Services, Air Conditioning, Tampa.
- Carpet Cleaning Orlando, Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning, Orlando.
- Motsinger Law Firm, Family Law & Criminal Defense, Central Florida.
- Marriott Vacation Club Resales, Timeshare Resales, Florida.
- Orlando Lighting & Sound Rental, Sound Equipment Rental.